In the World of Production, George sends David to explore how ductile iron pipes are made and discovers how innovating a small part of an invention that has been around for centuries can make a huge difference in our infrastructure.
- See why $55 billion was allocated to improve the U.S. water infrastructure
- Discover five towns that switched to ductile iron pipes in 2021
- Check out the history of running water
- Find out why lead pipes are a problem
- Understand Hurricane Ida’s damage to water pipes in Louisiana